The QL-1100c can be connected via USB and provides shipping labels with barcodes in a print width of up to 101.6 mm.
The QL-1100c provides maximum compatibility with third-party shipping label software with a print width of up to 101.6 mm .
If you use the "Fulfilled by Amazon" service, the special "PDF Crop Print" can let you print the PDF file containing the barcodes generated from your FBA account. The driver detects, extracts and prints each individual label for the QL-1100 automatically, making it easy to mark your items to be sent to Amazon.
The label printer is fully compatible with both PC and Mac thanks to its USB connection and the free P-touch Editor label design software, with which you can add text, images and barcodes to your labels.
And the QL-1100 can be easily integrated with your current system and software using the Windows SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Print labels up to 103.6 mm in width at a print speed of up to 110 mm/sec.
- USB connection for PC and Mac
- Save up to 99 label templates in the label printer's memory and then print directly from the built-in USB function
- Supports printing from FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) labels via the special function for PDF files kæring
- Built-in knife
- Add label printing to your own apps with the Windows SDK (Software Development Kit)